Check Signers-Writers Headman
For a Quote
or Click for Quote
Widmer High Speed Embosser
The Widmer RS High Speed, Cut-Sheet Signer/Endorser adds new dimensions to the concept of productivity and versatility. How?
In superior performance!
The versatile RS will position your endorsement on the top of any check, or any place you want it, complying with all federal endorsement regulations.
And, it features unparalleled programmable accuracy, to within 1/32 of an inch.
But that's not all!
The RS not only signs laser-generated checks, but also imprints labels, fixed messages-and can sign, validate, date, and count endless numbers of office forms, letters, warranties, purchase orders, and much more. Virtually any size, and any location on the page.
The responsive RS rapidly digests volume runs in no time at all, increasing office efficiency and productivity in businesses, corporations, financial institutions, government and industries, worldwide.
- The reliable RS is designed with flexibility to automatically feed and print large volume runs or the smallest quantities of imprinting.
- It features digitally programming of document size for assured accuracy.
- Operators can pre-program up to 9 different jobs
- The RS remembers the last program used, even after stopping.
- User-friendly display prompts guide you through each format.
- Adjustable guides let you position any imprint to within a 15 ½" X 16" area
- The RS can print from 180 to 200 imprints a minute on paper size from 2 7/8" X 2 7/8" to 12 ½" X 14".
- A Posi-Flow hopper bin with bottom feed keeps documents running smoothly, and in order.
- An adjustable stripper knob eliminates the feeding of more than one document at a time through the RS.
- A non-resetable audit counter records all RS imprinting, while a separate integrated batch control counter counts up, cumulates, and also counts down.
- Print head can be turned off for "count only" function.
- Tamper-proof, double key security prevents unauthorized usage or removing of plates and drums.
- An unlimited number of drum and plate selections meet your imprint requirements for signing, imprinting, validating, dating and other combinations.
- Snap-out signature plates are easily and quickly interchangeable. These plates provide long-lasting performance and high-quality impressions.