Coin Counters Scan Coin
For a Quote
or Click for Quote
Scan Coin SC-303
With counting speeds up to 2,700 coins/minute, the SC 303 is a real time-saver. Reliable partners for banking, retail, amusement and other businesses that need to count, verify or bag coins or tokens. The products are so compact that they will fit in wherever you need to use them.
Universal counting, verifying or bagging
Two separate adjustments for coin diameter and coin thickness make the SC 303 a universal choice. A side bag attachment for rejected coins is standard. Other benefits for the user are pre-selectable bag stops, memory, automatic reverse function removing jammed coins and automatic stop and offsort function for smaller coins. Accessories include e.g. tubing attachment and bag holder for rejected coins.
Straightforward efficiency, wherever you want
The SC 303 is easy to use and handle. In addition to accuracy and speed, the electronic counting gives a very low sound level, which is appreciated in open areas. Thanks to their compact size, they will both fit in wherever you need them, and can easily be moved around. In short, SC 303 is the ideal solution if you need a fast and reliable coin counter.
- Microprocessor controlled with non-volatile memory for storing all vital data- no battery back-up required
- Electronic sensor for accurate counting
- Easy to use with two clearly marked denomination selector knobs controlling diameter and thickness setting
- Pre-programmable stops, up to 7 different values,
with manual override, from 1 to 10,999
- Automatic disc reverse for jam clearing and shut off when no more coins are detected
- Small coin off sort allows separation of mixed denominations
- High speed up to 2,700 coins per minute
- Unique wrapping system available with easy loading of wrappers and hands free filling for maximum productivity
- Easy to read 6 digit green LED display
- Portable, light weight, with built in carry handle