Currency Counters Billcon
For a Quote
or Click for Quote
The Billcon D-551
The Billcon D-551 Currency Discrimination Counter allows operators to be more efficient and cost-effective, they spend less time counting and more time helping customers. Here's how....
No presorting is necessary. Simply choose your settings, place the bills in the hopper, and go. The D-551 counts the bills you want to count, and automatically diverts the others to the large 100-note-capacity pocket. Everything is performed quickly and accurately with no need to stop midway through the process.
The all-new Billcon D-551 features advanced high-speed denomination recognition technology, six modes of counting bills preset batching and a blazing 1,200-notes-per-minute speed. Billcon's unique full-line sensor accurately distinguishes between the six denominations of U.S. bills (both old and newly-issued bills).
Enjoy The Billcon Advantage
- Handles Bills In Any Condition: Advanced technology allows the D-551 to count folded or limp bills accurately at high speed.
- Offers Magnetic Detection: Magnetic sensors provide quick and effective suspicious note detection as counterfeit.
- Shows a Full Graphic Display: The large, easy-to-read LCD screen shows total bill count and value, total cumulative bill count and value, bill count and value by denomination, cumulative bill count and value by denomination, as well as error codes and messages.
- Offers Instant Error Detection: When the Billcon D-551 encounters errors such as skew, half note, short note, over-batch, jams, etc., it automatically notifies the user with an alarm and LCD readout.
- Provides Automatic Starting: The D-551 is programmed to start automatically when bills are placed in the hopper. Or, it can be set to start manually.
- Interface: Two communication ports for RS-232C can be installed for connection to devices such as personal computer, serial printer and cash settlement system.
Choose From a Variety of Counting Modes
- Mixed Mode < Mixed Counting > Identifies and counts mixed denomination bills, providing a summary of each denomination and total count.
- Single Mode < Denomination Sorting Counting > Counts a specific denomination. Bills of a different denomination are fed to the pocket
- Separation Mode < Separate Denomination Counting > Counts a specific denomination. When a bill of a different denomination is detected, the machine temporarily stops. When bills are removed from the stacker, counting resumes.
- Single and Direction Mode < Denomination and Direction Sorting Counting > Detects the denomination and orientation of the first bill, and counts only bills of the same denomination and orientation. Other bills are fed to the pocket
- Free Mode < Piece Counting >
Accurately count the number and value of bills:
The D-551's Grand Total Function displays the total number of bills and their total value, as well as the total number and value of bills by each denomination.
Bundle a set number of bills quickly and easily:
The D-551 offers five preset batches 100, 50, 25, 20, 10. Any other batches from 1 to 999can easily be set with the control panel.