Currency Counters Semacon
For a Quote
or Click for Quote
The Semacon S-1400 Series
With the introduction of our S-1400 series Currency Counters, Semacon has crossed the threshold of price vs quality by offering high speed with a full featured product line of banknote counters, all at a price level that the small business can afford! But what is price without quality? All of our S-1100 series Currency Counters are built to last and handle the demanding daily use of small to medium sized businesses.
Enjoy The Billcon Advantage
- Ease of Use:The S-1400 Series Bank Grade Currency Counters are intended for use in high volume environments such as banks, credit unions, casinos and large retailers. They feature an intuitively designed control panel including a 10 digit keypad for batching along with buttons for commonly used features making these counters easy to operate in a variety of applications
- Speed, Efficiency and Reliability: Our Advanced Feed System Technology rapidly and reliably processes banknotes of all conditions ranging from very worn to brand new. Four variable counting speeds allow the operator to handle delicate bills at the slower speeds or maximize efficiency at the higher speeds
- Precision Counting Accuracy & Error Detection: Semacon Currency Counters are engineered with fully automated, advanced screening capabilities to thoroughly detect errors including double notes, chain notes, half notes, etc. Our counters ensure the most accurate total counts and are designed to offer years of trouble-free operation
- Advanced Counterfeit Detection: Select models offer an advanced counterfeit detection system designed to pinpoint suspect banknotes featuring ultraviolet (UV) detection for banknote paper properties and (optionally) dual magnetic (MG) detection for banknote ink properties
- Dust Reduction Technology: The S-1400 Series incorporates a dust shield that prevents unwanted contaminants and dust particles from being blown into the operator's face, a common problem with most high-speed currency counters. This reduces the health risks associated with counting circulated money. Additionally, the model S-1450 incorporates a
sophisticated dust reduction system, designed to further reduce air-blown particles
- Size Detection:These counters offer size detection capabilities which distinguish smaller dimension banknotes within a bundle for countries where currency size varies with denomination.
- Available for International Markets: S-1400 Series Bank Grade Currency Counters are in use worldwide and have been proven to work with a wide variety of currencies.