South Automation CMX40
As a bank or retailer, you would like to process coins by yourself or you would like to be prepared to do so, and you prefer a unit with the ability to detect, count and sort coins. Possibly you would also like to pack them into bags or tubes to recycle them within your company. As a CIT company you run some or all counting desks decentralized, and you need a robust coin sorter for a “full-time” job. Low maintenance costs are very important to you.
- Reliable counting and false coin detection.
- CMX40 Interface was designed for rough environments.
- The width of the standard hopper is large enough, also for bigger coin bags.
- Memory: Count, Total and Bag Contents, individual for eight cashiers
- Hopper Capacity: 3800-6500 coins
- Max Speed: 2300 coins/minute
- Communication: RS232, printer, display (included printer in CMX40)
- Approvals: CE, ROHS, Tested according to European Directive No. 1210/2010
- Dimensions: Height: 455 mm. Width: 820 mm. Depth: 360 mm. Weight: 58 Kg.