Tellermate TI-X R3000
The R3000 is designed for straight-forward record keeping and reporting of cash management. It can be connected to a PC via USB and will send simple report data into a word processing document or a spreadsheet.
Faster, automated counting and recording reduces errors and increases the quality of the audit trail. More regular counts can be undertaken to improve the available data that management has for analysis. The information can then be used for planning cash deliveries or collections, identifying business trends and eliminating discrepancies.
Cash register close-outs, start-bank and deposit preparation and cash drawer audits are all processes that can be undertaken automatically on the R3000 using custom set-up count tasks.
- Counts bills, coins, coupons and tokens
- Four customizable bank values
- Full closeout summary
- Banking mode checks rolls and straps
- High capacity money platform
- Print reports to PC
- Connect to a Tellermate printer for mini reports
- Up to two currencies
- Large backlit graphic display
- Intuitive menus and navigation keys
- Compact and lightweight with carry grips
- Single container mode
- Illustrated quick start guide