The Widmer Model 776D Time, Date & Number Stamp is a dependable and versatile machine. The print trigger is activated when paper is inserted, so printing is done in one simple step!
- Printing numerous combinations of time, date, and numbering (as well as alpha wheels for coding) are enabled by the two printing heads that this product offers.
- Signature and text may be printed in single or tri-color ink
- The printing mechanism can be factory adjusted to print in a specific location.
- Stamping force can be electronically adjusted to penetrate carbonized forms and pressure sensitive carbon-less forms.
- Our open throat design allows you to insert and emboss on any size documents.
- High quality cast iron body insures reliability and a long life.
- Electric security lock
- Fixed or adjustable guide plate
- Military or conventional date and time.
- Height: 7 in. (18 cm) x Width: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm) x Depth: 10 in. (25 cm)
- Weight: 31 lbs. (14.1 kg) , shipping weight 34 lbs. (15.42 kg)
- Two-tone light and dark gray finish.
- 115V 60Hz (Optional 220V 50Hz).
- Inscriptions may be above, or below the time, date and number line.