Magner 900 Series
- Automatic Coin Feed: Safely feeds coin, providing a more sanitary environment while reducing the chance of user injury.
- Alloy Count Sensor Technology: Accurately counts all six U.S. denominations and automatically rejects foreign coins and slugs back to user.
- Quiet: Noise-reducing materials throughout.
- Optimum Speed: To meet noise reduction requirements and allow proper time to cross sell products and services.
- Interactive Touch Screen Display: Enhances balancing, bag removal and reporting functionality — giving tellers instant access for bag status, end-of-day reports and transaction history.
- Pull-out Shelf: Easy teller access to the entire counting and sorting mechanism.
- Continuous Cleaning Mechanisms: Remove sand and other small objects during counting process; Automatic debris ejection system removes non-coin debris to trash receptacle.
- Bag Management Section: Direct access to all bags through secure doors; coins feed directly into bags at floor level, minimizing lifting which allows for easy bag removal.
- Approximate Dimensions: 271/2” W x 231/4” D x 441/2” H (687/8” H with optional sign)
- Net Weight: 220 lbs
- Power Source: External 24v power supply with low voltage for reduced power consumption
- Operating Temperature: Limits +41° to 104° F (0° to +40° C)
- Sound Level: 56 db
- Coins Counted: U.S. – 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢ and $1 (SBA) Canada – 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1 and $2
- Counting Speed: Up to 850 coins per minute
- Coin Input: Automatic feed