CIMA AST 7000 NT5 TCR
AST 7000 NT5 is an automatic cash in-cash out recycling unit.
Designed to guarantee very high performances in counters with many cash transactions, AST 7000 NT5 ensures the security and reliability needed to project open branches, allowing at the same time to speed up cash processing operations.
The teller cash recycler handles the storage, safekeeping (the safe is available in 5 mm, UL291, CEN L, CEN III and CEN IV), and distribution of banknotes through one input pocket.
The unit is equipped with 8 recycling drums with a capacity up to 700 banknotes each; the magazines are conceived with a drum technology. Banknotes’ recognition is performed by CIMA’s sensor BV 5000 employing all the most advanced technologies: magnetic, infrared, fluorescence, ultraviolet, visible light.
It’s possible to have both the authenticity recognition function and the fitness feature; in both cases all solutions are compliant with the regulations of the main Central Banks (Euro currency included).
The very small size and innovative and pleasant look make the unit suitable for any bank environment.
AST 7000 NT5 stores and withdraws banknotes at a speed of 7 and 6 banknotes per second respectively.
To allow an easy service the frame has been conceived in a way that it can be completely removed, so that maintenance can be done in a remote area without interrupting the teller’s normal operations.
- Considerable reduction in transactions’ time both in the deposit and withdrawal phase
- Up to 5.600 banknotes in recycling
- Excellent ergonomics
- Its small size allows the unit’s installation in any layout
- It doesn’t require any structural modifications of the counters
- Real time update of balances and cash in hands
- Prevention of human errors thanks to high level authenticity detectors
- Possibility to return the last deposit made
- It considerably reduces the cash in hand within the branch
- Fitness feature available in compliance with the regulations of the main Central Banks
- Safe: 5 mm, UL 291 and CEN L 40 mm (CEN III and CEN IV)
- Security: Handling of 20 time bands, 3 different alarm outputs,
Timed handling of locks
- Deposit Speed: Up to 7 banknotes/second
- Withdrawal Speed: Up to 6 banknotes/second
- Banknote Detector:
- Countable Note Size: 60 x 82 ~ 100 x 190
- Authenticity compliant with the regulations of the Federal Reserve
- Interface: Serial Port RS-232, USB 1.0 port, or LAN
- Options: Remote Display, Thermal or Dot Matrix Printer
- Voltage: 90 – 240 V AC Frequency 50 – 60 Hz Power input 600 W
- Deposit Capacity: Up to 700 banknotes each drum
- Dimension: 11" Width x 10.7" Depth x 11.1" Height
- Net Weight: From 364 lbs. to 1058 lbs. depending on configuration