Hitachi iH-110 Product Description
The Hitachi iH-110 is a reliable, precise, and multi-functional cash discriminator. and a high-performance, high-speed & heavy-duty currency discriminator with a main Stacker and a full dedicated reject pocket (100 bills).
Hitachi iH-110 Capabilities
The Hitachi iH-110 can process up to 78,000 bills per hour at high-speed. The Hitachi iH-110 is equipped with Dual CIS Sensors for checking image and other security features of banknotes, along with most comprehensive, user-friendly functions necessary for high-volume tellers at banks, casinos, other gaming avenues and super markets. With an ergonomic design, color 4.3" LCD Touch Screen Display and user-friendly user-interface, the Hitachi iH-110 not only provides tellers trouble-free operation, but, also allows uninterrupted counting experience with dedicated reject pocket, thus increase productivity and job efficiency.
Hitachi iH-110 Product Features
The Hitachi iH-110 is equipped with few innovative user-interface features, such as:
- Each Hitachi iH-110 unit is pre-loaded with USD software and can be customized to hold a total of 40 different currencies.
- Counterfeit Detection & Serial Number Recognition
- Have the ability to view rejected Images for Counterfeit not right on the Display to see why you bill was rejected.
- Hitachi iH-110 further provides higher security standards against the latest counterfeiting attempts through multi-detection technology including IR sensor, while still maintaining a low false alarm level and an excellent acceptance rate of bill recognition.
Hitachi iH-110 Specifications
- Feed System: Roller Friction System
- Counterfeit Detection: CIS 8-Image (Contact Image Sensor), Infared (IR-array sensor), Magnetic (16 Channel MG Sensor), Ultraviolet (UV sensor)
- Counting Speed: 1300 Notes/min. (High), 1000 Notes/min. (Medium), 800 Notes/min. (Low)
- Available Currencies: USD (Standard), EURO, CAD etc (optional). Up to nine currencies can be loaded.
- Capacity: 500 circulated banknotes (hopper), 300 banknotes (stacker), 100 banknotes (reject)
- Display: 4.3" LCD Color Touch Screen
- Interface: LAN(Giga), RS-232, USB(H), USB(S),
- Options: Remote Display, Thermal or Dot Matrix Printer
- Power Supply: AC100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz.
- Dimension: 11.8" Width x 12.6" Depth x 12.4" Height
- Net Weight: 29lbs.