The model J-737 ranked as the most economical and simplest models among our"Laurel" Friction Currency Counter family was born from our almost 60 years experience and technical accumulation. Still keeping the excellent cost performance and high reliability.
The Laurel Model J-737 Currency Counter offers dual magnetic head counterfeit detection along with variable counting speeds of 1500/1250/1000 note per minute.
- The J-737 offers all the same great features in the J-710A along with a magnetic counterfeit detection feature.
- Capable of counting 1,500 notes per minute.
- Can count any currency, provided bills are at lease 50mm in height and 100mm in width and no bigger thatn 100mm in height and 185mm in width.
- Offers preset function.
- Auto or manual start options.
- Three counting speeds.
- Add function allows users to accumulate bill counts.
SpecificationsDimensions: 11.1inch (W) x 9.17inch (D)x7.48inch (H)
Weight: 14.3 lbs.
Counting Speed (per minute): 800/1000/1200 notes
Hopper Capacity: Up to approx. 300 notes
Stacker Capacity: Up to approx. 200 notes
Note Size Range: Max. 100mm × 185mm / Min. 50mm × 100mm
Note Thickness Range: 0.08mm to 0.15mm
Voltage: 100/220 VAC ± 10 ％
Frequency: 50-60 HZ
Power Consumption: 40W while counting / 10W at rest