Kisan Newton A
Kisan Newton A is a high-performance, high-speed & heavy-duty currency discriminator with a main Stacker and a full dedicated reject pocket.
It can process up to 90,000 bills per hour at high-speed. It is equipped with Dual CIS Sensors for checking image and other security features of banknotes, along with most comprehensive, user-friendly functions necessary for high-volume tellers at banks, casinos, other gaming avenues and super markets. With an ergonomic design, 4.3″ Color Touch Screen Display and New user-friendly user-interface. The Newton Model A not only provides users trouble-free operation, but, also allows uninterrupted counting experience with dedicated reject pocket, thus increase productivity and job efficiency.
Like our Newton 3 model, the Newton A, is also equipped with few innovative user-interface features, such as:
- Dual Users feature for two tellers or users to be able to share one machine with their own settings and reports.
- With the bill path design the Newton A it will count better, reject, and jam less then other discriminators on the marketplace today.
- Newton A further provides higher security standards against the latest counterfeiting attempts through multi-detection technology including, MR (18CH), IR, UV sensors, while still maintaining a low false alarm level and an excellent acceptance rate of bill recognition.
- Feed System: Roller Friction System
- Counterfeit Detection: CIS (Contact Image Sensor), Infrared (IR-array sensor), Magnetic (MG (18CH)Sensors), Ultraviolet (UV sensor)
- Counting Speed: 1500 Notes/Min. 1000 Notes/min. Serial Number Option
- Available Currencies: USD (Standard), EURO, CAD etc (optional). Up to twenty currencies can be loaded.
- Capacity: 600 circulated banknotes (hopper), 200 banknotes (stacker),50 banknotes (reject)
- Countable Note Size: 60 x 85 x 0.08mm ~ 100 x 190 x 0.12mm
- Display: 4.3" Touch Screen
- Interface: RS-232 x 2, LAN x 1, USB x 2
- Options: Remote Display, Thermal or Dot Matrix Printer
- Power Supply: AC100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz.
- Consumption: Max. 150W
- Dimension: 12.4" Width x 11.3" Depth x 12.2" Height
- Net Weight: 22lbs.