Masterwork Automodules NC7100
Masterwork Automodules improved on the Amrotec Model X-1000, and we now have the NC7100 with Dual CIS, for better accuracy, also upgraded feed system also.
It can process up to 72,000 bills per hour at high-speed. It is equipped with Dual CIS Sensors for checking image and other security features of banknotes, along with the most comprehensive, user-friendly functions necessary for high-volume tellers at banks, casinos, other gaming avenues and super markets. With an ergonomic design, 3.5″ color TFT Color display and user-friendly symbolic user-interface, the NC7100 not only provides tellers trouble-free operation, but, also allows uninterrupted counting experience with dedicated reject pocket, thus increase productivity and job efficiency.
Like our Model NC6500, the model, NC7100 is also equipped with few innovative user-interface features, such as:
- Dual Users feature for two tellers or cash registers to be able to share one machine with their own settings and reports.
- Each NC7100 unit is pre-loaded with dual USD software and can be customized to be most restricted version software for bank teller’s environment or with a relax version software with higher recognition for retail cashiers;
- NC7100 can also be customized to be included with all counting modes or only those are needed for customers for simplicity.
- NC7100 further provides higher security standards against the latest counterfeiting attempts through multi-detection technology including IR sensor, while still maintaining a low false alarm level and an excellent acceptance rate of bill recognition.
- Feed System: Roller Friction System
- Dual CIS (IR Reflective & Transmission)
- Counterfeit Detection: CIS (Contact Image Sensor), Infared (IR-array sensor), Magnetic (MR, MT and 4xMG Sensors), Ultraviolet (UV sensor)
- Counting Speed: 1200 Notes/mon. (High), 1000 Notes/min. (Medium), 800 Notes/min. (Low)
- Available Currencies: USD (Standard), EURO, CAD etc (optional). Up to Ten currencies can be loaded.
- Capacity: 500 circulated banknotes (hopper), 250 banknotes (stacker), 100 banknotes (reject)
- Countable Note Size: 60 x 85 x 0.08mm ~ 100 x 190 x 0.12mm
- Display: 3.5" TFT LCD Color
- Interface: LAN x 1, RS-232 x 2, USB x 1, SD Card x 1
- Options: Remote Display, Thermal or Dot Matrix Printer
- Power Supply: AC100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz.
- Consumption: Max. 150W
- Dimension: 12.9" Width x 12.9" Depth x 13.7" Height
- Net Weight: 33lbs.