Shear Tech MJ-1000
The MJ-1000 is a small, table-top, automatic check jogger. An important part of any Check 21 Branch Item Capture solution.
The importance of check joggers in check processing centers has been known for many years. You can find a check jogger near almost every high speed reader/sorter. There is a perfect reason for that. Jogging a batch of checks for a few seconds in the check jogger, perfectly aligns bottom and side edges of checks which reduces chances of check jamming and double-feeding. We designed our MJ-1000 Check Jogger specifically for smaller banks, branches, community banks, and credit unions, with lower volume of checks.
- Jogging tray holds up to 250 checks.
- Very small size (3.0" (W), 7.0" (H), 8.5" (D).
- One-touch, automatic, timer controlled operation.
- One touch jogging time is automatically set to 4 seconds.
- Width: 2.8 Inches
- Height: 6.4 Inches
- Depth: 7.4 Inches
- Weight: 3.6 lb
- Power Adaptor: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A