Tellermate T-IX R2000
The R2000 is designed for businesses that want to streamline their cash processes for tighter control, allowing more time for other tasks. It can count a cash drawer (including gift vouchers and tokens) and prepare a bank in a single operation in under one minute. Faster counts enable more audits and checks to be performed, giving managers real-time information that can be swiftly acted upon when discrepancies occur. The R2000 can also connect to a Tellermate printer for production of mini reports that can be signed for accountability, creating a complete audit trail.
Bank deposits can be prepared quickly utilizing the full roll and strap mode feature. This feature alerts the user to errors, ensuring that deposits are correct the first time, while providing an instant view of daily cash takings.
- Counts bills, coins, coupons and tokens
- Four customizable bank values
- Itemized cash summary
- Banking task for checking rolls and straps
- Fast stack, high capacity money platform
- Connect to a Tellermate printer for mini reports
- Up to two currencies
- Large backlit display with written and graphic instructions
- Clear menu structure and directional navigation keys
- Lightweight with carry grips
- Compact footprint
- Single container mode
- Illustrated quick start guide