Amrotec X-1000 released in 2014 and replaced all prior models (SBM SB1000 & SB1100 released in 2004 and discontinued in 2013) and a high-performance, high-speed & heavy-duty currency discriminator with a main Stacker and a full dedicated reject pocket (100 bills).
It can process up to 72,000 bills per hour at high-speed. It is equipped with Dual long Sensors for checking image and other security features of banknotes, along with most comprehensive, user-friendly functions necessary for high-volume tellers at banks, casinos, other gaming avenues and super markets. With an ergonomic design, 3.5″ color TFT Color display and user-friendly symbolic user-interface, the X-1000 not only provides tellers trouble-free operation, but, also allows uninterrupted counting experience with dedicated reject pocket, thus increase productivity and job efficiency.
Like our X-1 model, X-1000 also equipped with few innovative user-interface features, such as:
- Dual Users feature for two tellers or cash registers to be able to share one machine with their own settings and reports.
- Each X-1000 machine is pre-loaded with dual USD software and can be customized to be most restricted version software for bank teller’s environment or with a relax version software with higher recognition for retail cashiers;
- X-1000 can also be customized to be included with all counting modes or only those are needed for customers for simplicity.
- X-1000 further provides higher security standards against the latest counterfeiting attempts through multi-detection technology including IR sensor, while still maintaining a low false alarm level and an excellent acceptance rate of bill recognition.
- Feed System: Roller Friction System
- Counterfeit Detection: CIS (Contact Image Sensor), Infared (IR-array sensor), Magnetic (MR, MT and 4xMG Sensors), Ultraviolet (UV sensor)
- Counting Speed: 1200 Notes/mon. (High), 1000 Notes/min. (Medium), 800 Notes/min. (Low)
- Available Currencies: USD (Standard), EURO, CAD etc (optional). Up to nine currencies can be loaded.
- Capacity: 500 circulated banknotes (hopper), 250 banknotes (stacker), 100 banknotes (reject)
- Countable Note Size: 60 x 85 x 0.08mm ~ 100 x 190 x 0.12mm
- Display: 3.5" TFT LCD Color
- Interface: LAN x 1, RS-232 x 2, USB x 1, SD Card x 1
- Options: Remote Display, Thermal or Dot Matrix Printer
- Power Supply: AC100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz.
- Consumption: Max. 150W
- Dimension: 12.9" Width x 12.9" Depth x 13.7" Height
- Net Weight: 33lbs.