Masterwork Automodules NC-8500
NC-6500, the latest and most advanced model from Masterwork Automodules is the fastest fitness sorter in the group, featuring enhanced and reliable authentication & fitness sorting ability at a speed of 60,000 banknotes per hour. Built with wide-range of counterfeit detection capabilities, NC-8500 stops counterfeits by using the most advanced counterfeit sensors technology in the industry.
Three-pocket design assists user to process banknotes in the shortest time with a remarkable processing speed of 1000 banknotes per minute. With easy modes switching to fulfill all kind of cash handling process, it reduces workload with high speed and accuracy. Furthermore, mid-sized Casino operators are able to process mixture of barcoded tickets with banknotes in one-single-pass. Supporting most of the currencies worldwide, and various possibilities for connectivity, NC-8500 is able to satisfy the growing demand for more efficient cash management.
NC-8500 features several types of sensors, which deliver the ultimate performance, high accuracy and heavy-duty operation. Each of the sensors are designed to detect different security features, ensuring all known suspicious banknotes are detected.
NC-8500 features several types of sensors, which deliver the ultimate performance, high accuracy and heavy-duty operation.
Each of the sensors are designed to detect different security features, ensuring all known suspicious banknotes are caught.
- Feed System: Roller Friction System
- Dual CIS
- Counterfeit Detection: Infared (IR), Magnetic (MG), Ultraviolet (UV sensor)
- Counting Speed: 1000 Notes/mon. (High), 900 Notes/min. (Medium), 700 Notes/min. (Low)
- Available Currencies: USD (Standard), EURO, CAD etc (optional). Up to 12 currencies can be loaded.
- Capacity: 500 circulated banknotes (hopper), 250 banknotes (stacker)
- Countable Note Size: 60 x 85 x 0.08mm ~ 100 x 190 x 0.12mm
- Display: 2.8" LCD with graphic display
- Interface: RS-232 x 2, USB x 1, SD Card slot
- Options: Remote Display, Thermal or Dot Matrix Printer
- Power Supply: AC100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz.
- Consumption: Max. 40W
- Dimension: 11.2" Width x 10.6" Depth x 11" Height
- Net Weight: 16lbs.